tommysTV Takes Home 10 ADDY Awards for Creative Video Projects
We don’t often put on suits – they clash with our beards – but on Saturday we got fancied up to head to Baton Rouge’s American Advertising Awards, commonly called the ADDY awards, at L’Auberge Casino. It’s a good thing we did, because our team took home 10 ADDY awards that night.
Our biggest winner of the night was a piece we did called Artist on Artist, a prospective documentary we hope to pitch to a streaming service. The team for this video was a big one because it featured many kinds of visuals, including stop motion, live action and illustration. We were honored to take home both a Special Judge’s Award and a Gold ADDY award for Animation or Special Effects for this piece. Our team also took home a Gold ADDY award for our Louisiana Crawfish spot for Branded Content & Entertainment.
Our team was also honored with Silver ADDY awards for seven other projects we worked on – for everything ranging from a music video featuring puppets to cooking and food documentary content to a stroke awareness video featuring a rapping doctor. Our work was honored for not only creating stellar branded content and entertaining pieces, but also for directing, video and sound.
To say we were pleased is an understatement. We were thrilled to be honored alongside other agencies and companies who represent the best of the best in our industry.
Our full list of awards is below – you can also check out our videos online here.
- Artist on Artist: Special Judges Award
- Artist on Artist: Gold ADDY for Animation or Special Effects
- Louisiana Crawfish: Gold ADDY for Branded Content & Entertainment
- Pacifico: Silver ADDY for music video
- Come Home, Louisiana: Silver ADDY for Branded Content & Entertainment
- F.A.S.T Song: Silver ADDY for Branded Content & Entertainment
- Calandro's Supermarket: Silver ADDY for Online Film, Video and Sound
- Alzheimer’s Services: Memories in the Making: Silver ADDY for Video Direction
- Cooking Culture: Ryan Andre : Silver ADDY for Video Direction
- March of Dimes Chef’s Showcase: Silver ADDY for Branded Content and Entertainment